Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!!! Zalig Pasen!!!




Bunnies, bells,
Eggs in shells....
Its time for Easter
Easter bells!


When I woke up this morning, I had my usual routine…milk, play, breakfast. But today its quite a special breakfast, I had pancake with syrup! It was so delicious that I was able to finish 2 big pancakes!

After breakfast, Mama and Papa looked outside the big window and saw some things scattered on the grass, the terrace and the flowerbed…hmmmm…so to quench my curiosity, I put my shoes on and my jacket on and started getting them all!!! Yes!! Its Easter today and the Easter bunny didn’t forget about me!





And when we went to Oma, Celeste and I were so lucky that the Easter bunny also passed by there and left us some chocolate eggs!



So, to everyone, we would like to wish you a very Happy Easter! To all the kids, I hope the easter bunny passed by at your house too!


Enjoy picking up all the easter eggs!


Here is a video treat for all of you!


Again, Happy Easter everyone!!!

Easter-crazy-Nielske


No comments: