Friday, April 24, 2009

Brunch with the kids next door


19 April 2009


Hi everyone,

Last Sunday Mama, Papa and I woke up early to be able to..guess what…sleep early. Not for the night but for my morning nap. We have to be next door by 11am to have brunch with Frank, Mireille, Arthur and Louise!

At 11am, I rang their doorbell…when Mireille opened…oooh the smell was sooo inviting! I can smell the food from the door! Delicious! I smelled bacon, coffee, fresh bread, mmmmm!

After saying “HI!” to everyone, I rushed to the toy’s corner. Arthur is such a good neighbor, he just let me play with his toys.

After a while, Louise woke up and showed up downstair with her Mama. Such a cute little baby girl. When she is a little bit older we will play all together in the garden.

Can't wait anymore! Here are some of our pictures:

Arthur, Me and Papa

Me playing with Arthur's toys


Arthur hiding

Me and Arthur

Louise and her Mama Mireille

No comments: