Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A dosage of Vitamin C


Sour yet sweet

Mmmm...sour...but...mmmm delicious at the same time!

Last saturday morning was a sunny morning and was the perfect day to have what you call “uitgebreid ontbijt”. And courtesy of Mama, in celebration of our first Valentine’s day as a family, we had a vast hearty breakfast!

When Papa woke up, the table was ready, the omelet was just done, roses on the table and a nice little card from me and Mama (by the way, I helped Mama prepare the table! I brought the butter and the bread to the table!).

After our breakfast was also dessert of course..but since its just breakfast, we had fruits for dessert. Passion fruit and oranges…and I had my first taste of a slice of orange. Not with fruitpap nor with anything else…just simply and purely ORANGE!

It is sour yes, but I kept on asking for more. I think I had ¼ of Mama’s orange!

With this I hope my “snot/sipon” would be over soon!

Snoty Niels

No comments: