Sunday, September 28, 2008

Domein Kiewit and Hasselt Kermis


It was chilly but the sun was out! Sunday funday. Oma and Opa started their trip this morning going to Austria. We...we went to Domein Kiewit in Hasselt. Such a biiiiiig park, lots of place to play with! I saw goats, chicken, turkey, pigs, sheep, birds, ducks, and lots of children!

Mama and Papa said next year summer we will go back there and have a nice picnic on the grass under the sun.



Afterwards we drove to Hasselt to check out the Kermis. But grrrrrrrrrwllll...our tummies were growling of hunger. So Mama and Papa ate smoutenbollen while I had my delicious fruitpap (Passionfruit and apple with a liiiiiitle bit of cream). Delish!

Here is our picture by the library after we ate


And here is my share of the kermis attraction. I may not be able to ride the attraactions yet but Papa was tickling me the whole time! I laughed so hard that I cant even say "STOP PAPA STOP!"



Till our next attraction!

Nielske


No comments: