Saturday, September 20, 2008

Where is Niels???


Hey ho!


Could you guess where I am or what Im doing???


A


B


C


D


E


F


------------------------------------------------

Answers:
A. Under the dining chair after my groentepap (running away from mama. She was chasing me with a camera)
B. Pushed the chair to the living room door trying to get out of the house :-)
C. Under the kitchen high chair...trying to go through 2 chairs! (butt view)
D. Still trying to go through the chairs (this is the other side of my butt)
E. This is how I do it (under process)
F. I got through! (and now I chase Mama!)


So, how many correct answers did you get?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I erred in saying that you will be a prolific football pro or a dashing astronaut. Your latest pictures show that you will be a daring miner not because of the way you squeeze thru that laby rinth of chairs. Your replies to my queries will prove it. Whose toys are those? MINE. Whose chairs are these? MINE. Whose box is this? MINE. Whose lolo am I? MINE.