Saturday, September 06, 2008

My first "official" bread!



Hello everyone!


Im 8 months today as you all know! Happy 8 months to me!!! And because Im 8 months now, Mama gave me my first "official" bread with mashed banana! Why do I keep on putting official under quotations? Because I've had already tasted (to keep it modest but its actually devoured) pieces of bread a looooong time ago (and of course they are unofficial)! And this is the first time I can legally show to the camera I AM eating bread!


Its 70% playing/having fun and 30% eating. Its delicious but I like to mash the banana some more and crumble the bread with my hands.


After all those...then its time to eat


And of course when the bread is all eaten...its time for the plate to fall! As far as I'm concerned the plate belongs to the floor!


You see! I had 100% fun!


Till our next eating session!!!


Nielske


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are so many things you can do now; eat by yourself with 4 teeth and go anywhere simply by crawling. Next time you'll be biking and soon driving your own car. Go young man, the world awaits you.

Anonymous said...

Fantastisch,
maar tante Mieke en nonkel Romain geloven niet echt wat ze zien. Heb jij nu al dat heel bord uitgegeten? Ocharme mama en papa, Niels gaat een duur vogeltje worden.Hij gaat de oren van jullie kop eten. Hij geniet alleszins van zijn lekkere hap.
Njam, njam, njam...
Dikke smakkken van tante Mieke en nonkel Romain.

the 4 N's said...

Geloof mij maar Tante Mieke en Nonkel Romain! Niels heeft alles opgegeten! Hij eet nu anderhalf snij brood 's morgens en anderhalf (soms 2) snijtjes brood 's avonds. Met appelmoes, mango moes, banaanmoes of gewoon boter...maak eigelijk geen verschil. Het is allemaal lekker voor Niels!