Tuesday, September 23, 2008

6 teeth, new shoes and lots of birthday parties!


Ok let me tell the story one by one...i am but an 8 month old boy...

6 teeth
Yes yes yes, my teeth are coming per pair. But this time it didnt hurt at all. You see, I made a drawing so you can see it clearly.



1. The green pair of teeth below are my first teeth. They didnt hurt.
2. The blue pair of teeth above are my 2nd pair....oooh they put me into a lot of pain, stress and sleepless nights! But they make me enjoy my bread now a lot more!
3. The yellow ones are the new ones. They are still small but they didnt hurt as well.
4. The red part are my gums (big huh? Still swollen in my drawing but in reality they are not)
5. The orange thing is my itsy bitsy tiny little tongue (despite its size it can make looouuuuud noises already)
6. And that white thing coming out of my mouth, thats my drool...i still drool a loooot!

New pair of shoes
Last week Mama and Papa decided to buy me my first ever real pair of shoes.

Since every time we go somewehere and with the fact that I walk all over now...a sock is not enough anymore. They always end up somewhere on the floor and not on me. So last saturday afternoon Mama dragged me to Brantano Shoe store to buy my first pair ever.

The first 2 days I was walking like a jelly! I cant get my feel straight! Its like it has a mind of its own. Mama said I still have to get used to it. The 3rd day (yesterday) Mama got confirmation from the daycare that Im getting used to walking and crawling and standing up with my shoes on. Just hope it gets a lot better than this cause I cant wait anymore to start walking normal again!

Birthdays!
We celebrated last sunday 2 birthdays! One of 85th year and one of 4th year.

Tante Maria turned 85 yesterday and we celebrated her birthday with a big party in "De Bloomelingen" last sunday. Oh she was sooo happy singing and clapping "Happy Birthday!" She has never met me nor Lieke but we sat on her lap last Sunday so next time we see her she will remember us. We also gave her a gift. A picture frame with my, Lieke and Celeste's picture on it. Now it stands on her nightstand...so she sees us now everyday :-) We had a very delicious cake (the rest of the people I mean) and Papa ate lots of pie!!!!!

Oh no that's not Tante Maria with me and Lieke. He is Joerie...Lieke's Papa.



After that we rushed to Celeste's birthday...she turned 4 today. She was waiting for all of us (Oma, Opa, Moemoe, Papa, Mama and me) already for quite some time (she was too enthusiatic to receive and open all her gifts hi hi hi). We got there at around 4pm and I have to eat my fruitpap first before she gets her gift...so she waited and waited and waited.



After gift opening, we played, I played, I crawled, I danced, I did everything! I was a showman! Then afterwards I tried to eat Opa's newspaper :-) What do you expect?

The rest is history. The most important thing is WE had fun, I definitely had fun, Mama and Papa said they are so proud of me cause I was so behaved despite being unstoppable (going around I mean) and talkative...so the sun went down and the moon showed up, the night came and I slept...soundly!

No comments: