Saturday, October 11, 2008

9 months and in construction already!


Hello everyone!

Last 1st of october Mama and I went again to Kind and Gezin for my stats. And as what we already know, the doctor and the nurse said Im a good healthy growing boy!

They asked Mama...
"Can he sit on his own?" Mama said "Since he was 6 months old!"
"Does he crawl already?" Mama said "Like Speedy Gonzales!"
"Does he eat his bread good?" Mama said, "Oh yeah yeah yeah!"
"Does he sleep good?" Mama undoubtedly said "Yes!" of course
"Does he say da-da-ba-ba..?" and Mama answered "Non-stop!"

I was so proud of myself that I stood up infront of the nurse (even if I was only wearing my pampers)...leaned on the table and reached for her paper and put it in my mouth! Oh you should have seen her jump from her chair to get the paper back! I was faster though! Hi hi hi

Anyway, here are my stats:
As a result of my good eating habits, Im now 9 kilos and 68 grams!
As a result of my good sleeps, Im now 73 centimeters tall!

And by the way, Im also helping Opa, Papa and Oma put up our tuinhuisje!


And I helped in cleaning up of course. All the wooden planks have to be set aside you know!



And after everything was done...it's time to taste that leaf!



Ciao!

Nielske


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BAMBINO IN ACTION
Does this mean that we are now watching the making of an engineer? But as we closely observed the last part of the video where he picked up a tiny leaf, we have arrived at the conclusion that the Bambino will someday become a CHEF ENGINEER. OLE