Saturday, September 20, 2008

If I was a rich boy...na na na na na na na na na na

See, I'll got all the money in the world if I was a lucky boy....


Yeah Gwen Estifani's song was in my head last night cause yesterday I felt like I was a rich boy!


Yesterday at Da Noi (chic) restaurant in Genk there was a Maserati show. Of course I was there! Papa was able to drive one and oh my god he wanted to have one! Ha ha ha all he says was, beautiful, beautiful car :-)


Well, I wont let you wait any longer. Enjoy the fotos!


Papa and me posing beside the Maserati Papa drove around Genk


Papa and me trying out the seat, hmmm quite comfy!


"Papa let me know where to turn...right? or left?"


Ahhh! I cant wait to lick that wheel!



I WANT SOME MORE!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

While you're young start to build up on your bank account and sooner than you know it, you'll have your dream car. Perhaps I will enjoy riding while you drive. One thing though, drive carefully. I find Belgian roads confusing with all those lines, signs and traffic instructions. Italy is more appealing to me. It seems nobody obeys traffic rules there.