Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Nina with the Big Boys and Girls in Petteflet


16 April 2013

Wake up time is 7am. Niels and Nina drank their milk and then had breakfast. It’s usually Kellogs cornflakes Honey Pops or Honey Loops for Nina. Choco Crunch or bread for Niels.

With a little push to finish on time, we brushed out teeth, cleaned up and dressed up….and don’t forget, sprayed perfume ;-)

Then off we go to Petteflet.

I was silently hoping that Nina wont cry by the time I leave them at Petteflet so I won’t be late for my train to work…and to my BIG surprise,  Niels and Nina even forgot to give me hug and kiss goodbye!  They went walking straight to the TV corner…hand in hand.   Meaning, I even had to call them back to BEG for my hugs and kisses.

When I picked them up in the afternoon, the ladies from Petteflet were all telling how cute they were walking with their hands together on the way to and going back from school.  One of the ladies commented to Niels on the way that he has to walk a little bit faster.  And Niels answered strongly, “Mijn zusje kan wel niet snel stappen hé!”  And he was right! So, they just let them be.

When I saw Nina, she has a wound between her nose and her lip and dried blood in her nose.  Looks like Nina had her first ever fall at the playground!  But she didn’t mind it, she just continued playing as if nothing happened.

We left (I mean I left) with a happy heart…the 2 didn’t even want to leave yet!

It was a very busy day full of adventures for my Niels and Nina…but it was a GOOD BUSY DAY ;-)
 
 
 

No comments: