Saturday, April 26, 2008

What an unforgettable day!

9.30am

My day started very nice. I was able to sleep until 9.30 while normally I am already awake by 8am! As soon as I woke up and mama said “Good Morning Niels!” I immediately gave her a huge smile…but Mama was too late with the camera.

11.00am

After my bottle of 10am and my burps, Mama and I went to Vatana (a giant store nearby). They have loots of nice toys in there but Mama went straight to the back and she picked up 2 packs of floor mats for me…first I didn’t know what she meant by floor mat until we got home!

12.00 noon

After Mama’s grocery, we got home by 12. She immediately put me in my chair and asked me “Niels! Would you want to join Mama fix up your mat?” But before I could even answer back the plastic was torn out and all the puzzel pieces were lying on the floor already! What the heck, I cannot help her anyway so I just watched her while she excitingly fixes my mat. After 3 minutes it was done!


12.45pm

I fell asleep on my new mat. After 45 minutes of playing on it, whew! I need to rest! With all the colors, figures and numbers on it…I like my new mat!

After a couple of hours...

02.00pm

Ding! Dong! “Lieke is here” Mama shouted! There she is! Lieke visited me! She came with her Mama Hannelore. We were both shy in the beginning but we kept on looking at each other…studying how she will react to me and I think she was doing the same thing…studying me! But its 2pm, its drinking time so our Mama’s gave us our milk first. After slurps and burps were done Mama Hannelore put Lieke beside me! First I was a little bit shy; I didnt know what to do, so I was just looking at her. Then she started talking to me and grabbing my hand. So I thought, “What the heck, if a girl begins the conversation…what more can I ask for?”

Our Tricks

We showed each other what we can do. In crawling position, in sitting position, in sleeping position, in all other positions! We laughed out loud! We cried out loud! It was fun playing with Lieke!

Tante Nicole

While we played on my new mat we heard another Ding! Dong! Tante Nicole arrived! She definitely wont let a chance like this pass by, 2 kids in 1 visit! We had fun talking to her also, taking turns…if its Lieke sitting on her lap, I look soooo jealously at them! When it was my turn I did not stop talking anymore! Tante Nicole did not know who to pick up anymore so, our Mama’s took a shot of the 3 of us together

04.00pm

Things have to end sometime…Tante Nicole had to pick Nonkel Roger up, Lieke and Mama Hannelore had to go visit her Pépé. Mama and I had to go to the Kinesist.


Well there will be a next time (I REALLY HOPE!) and I hope its soon!

No comments: