Tuesday, April 22, 2008

And Oma just cant stop laughing...

(Due to insistent PILIPINO demand, here in an english version of EN OMA MAAR LACHEN...)

Why? I don't know actually!



Like any other sundays, we visited Oma and Opa in Balen. When Oma saw that I like sitting on Mama's lap, she went into the basement and picked up a more-than-30-year-old baby chair! She immediately cleaned it and Mama have me sitted on it in a flash. Oma told me that Meter Vicky and my Papa also sat on that chair when they were a baby. It was a little bit old but sturdy (good for my back) and comfortable. I immediately felt at home with it.

Suddenly I started talking and lauging non-stop...with my right arm leaning on the chair and my left hand in my mouth. I felt I was grown-up too like the rest of the people in the room. Then Mama put my new bonnet on...and Oma just cant stop laughing! It looks like I have something written on my forehead...but what? I still don't know what it is!

Oh well, what's important is I was there with them, sitting around the table with my more-than-30-year-old baby chair!

PS. stoer = macho, tough

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tough kid, huh! =)

Anonymous said...

Neri kamukhang kamukha mo si Niels dito! hehe