Saturday, July 25, 2009

Lieke in Koersel Vakantieland!


Yes, another “ki” kindje that is on vacation right now is Lieke! Yesterday we visited her while she was at Tante Nicole’s. While Hannelore and Joerie are in UK, and her Moeke and Pepé in Czech Republic, Lieke has to stay for a while with Tante Nicole and Nonkel Roger...and to tell you, she looks like she is totally enjoying it!

She played ball with me, ran with me, played the train with me, and we “aaie” the pigeon figures of Nonkel Roger.


When I gave her my hand, she gave me hers and we walked together going to the pigeon house. And when I gave her a kiss, she also gave me one hihihi that was so sweet.


Here is a picture:


I believe Tante Nicole has a lot more fotos, we wait what she sends when she has free time :-)


Good night for now!


Niels

1 comment:

Hannelore, Joerie en Lieke said...

Aan de foto's te zien hebben ze zich heel goed geamuseerd tesamen. Op 9 augustus kunnen ze dat nog even overdoen! Tot gauw,
Groetjes van ons allen