Monday, July 27, 2009

Back to reality


Een beetje luieren…dat mag toch?

Back to onthaalmoeder Nicole after a 3-week-vacation. I was so excited yesterday when Mama told me that I will be going back to Nicole. She told me I will see my friends Arne, Brent, Elise, Alicia, Timonne, Dan and Ilke again. It has been a while and I kinda missed playing with them. And even got more excited when Mama reminded me that Nicole has lots of auto’s to play with!

The morning has come and I was up earlier than normal. I guess excitement was dominating! I sat beside Papa, who was still half asleep lying in his bed, I turned his radio on and gave him my tutter and doggie so he can sleep further as good as I did (hihi).

Anyway, I had milk, we ate breakfast, Mama dressed me up, and put me in the car. KINDJES HERE I COME!

When we arrived Brent and Arne welcomed me back! They were already there (as usual) and looks like everybody grew a little bit during the vacation! Me including of course.

When Mama said that she will leave and will come back in the afternoon to pick me up…I just waved DADA to her and left to pick up the autos on the floor and started playing!

I had a great time and was so happy to see the kindjes again. When Mama and Papa picked me up in the afternoon, they asked me if I want to go home and my answer was quick and clear, “Nee!” Hehe, I gave them both quite a shock hehehe…but I was just kidding. I raised my hands up to Mama to pick me up (after finishing my craquotte of course) and we went home.

But even at home, its still long way from rest time. I played outside, we had a short walk to the forest and around the block, and on the way home saw Arthur! They are back from vacation my neighbour “Tuur”. We ran to each other and gave each other a welcome kiss hehehe. He gave Papa and Mama a kiss as well and I gave his Papa a kiss on the cheeks too.

Arthur and I, we are one hell of a team! We ran through their lawn, went to the trees (bomen) and he showed me their “mesthoop” and the bomen of his Papa and Mama. It was so much fun but it was just a short fun. It was getting late, Mama and Papa called me and we have to go back home.

Time to drink milk and sleep! Tomorrow will be another busy day for me.

Good night guys and till the next blog!

Sleepy Niels

No comments: