Friday, July 24, 2009

Garden talk




The sun and warm weather awaken Papa’s crave for gardening. It has been a few days now that Papa is working on our hill in our forest. Plans and ideas were formed and are about to be realized.

Today, we visited a “plantencentrum” in Oostham to see what plants or flowers we can plant on our hill at the back of the forest. It’s a nice place that “plantencentrum”. Besides the hundreds of “bomen” (trees) and “tow” (stones) and “paan” plants they have is a friendly salesman that helped us through the way to enlightenment.

On the way, we saw butterflies, bees and meneer De Uil. While Papa was busy talking to the salesman, Mama and I walked through the pathwalk.






After a while, I wanted to go “oom” (home). The walk and pushing of my “bumee” (buggy) made me quite tired. So we sat down inside the cafeteria to rest while waiting for papa to finish his business.




Finally, we can go “oom” (home). I helped Mama put my "bumee" (buggy) in the car's trunk, drank a little bit water and drove home.

Sleepy and tired Niels

No comments: