Sunday, June 21, 2009

Visit to Tante Maria


Hey ho kabouters!


Last Sunday Opa and Papa were busy fixing the "plinten" at home..so that we dont disturb them Oma, Mama and I drove off and went to Heusden-Zolder to visit Tante Maria for once! It was a long time since we visited her, it was still at her birthday party last year...so I guess its time to visit her once more.


When we got in she was knitting a "sjaal", very nice one. She immediately recognized me and started teasing me! Not long, we headed for the "cafetaria" to have some drinks and ice cream. I had my own drink and cookie but sitting there is quite a lot of fun! Lots of Opa's and Oma's where waving at me and I smiled back at them. They were all laughing when I walked through the hall and they said I was such a big small boy :-)


Afterwards, it was time for me to go home and take my nap. I gave everyone (as in EVERYone) my famous "flying kiss" and my "da-da" and they all loved it! But of course I gave Tante Maria a real big wet kiss! She deserves it!


Here is the best we can get:




Charming Niels

No comments: