Sunday, June 28, 2009

BBQ with the family


Good Morning


Every sunday morning we try, as much as possible, to go online and talk to Lolo and Lola and the rest of the gang in Manila. Today I showed them that I can also walk with Mama's slippers! Even drive a bus with it!




Good Afternoon


Around 2pm everybody started arriving for the bbq. First it was Oma, Opa and Moemoe, then came Peter Pan and the pregnant Tinkerbel (with a trampoline and fish net for my bathtub), Meter Vicky, Nonkel Danny and Celeste, and then the rest followed like mushrooms in the field!




And you know who else was there??? Lieke! Together with Celeste, we played with the trampoline, the ball, Nintje, en Pipo and every toy I have. We also danced a lot, especially me :-)




When it was time to eat, we also ate. Papa and Mama's bbq was so delicious!






Good Evening


It was surely a warm, fun but also tiring day. And I know Lieke was also tired so I gave her something to drink.




And Good Night!


Yup, time to drink milk and sleep...well, we will see each other again on August 9. It will surely be as fun as today :-)

Da-da!


Niels

No comments: