Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Oostende...sand and water fever!


Hello everyone,


Just got back from the beach today in Oostende. And oooh it was fun! First we thought we will not stay because the sun was gone and the clouds showed up together with some fog and cold breeze. But while we were having our lunch Papa thought since we were there anyway, why not try to let me walk on the sand and touch the water...




Walk in the sand, you say??? I RAN! With my barefeet!




And did I say touch the water??? I JUMPED THE WAVES and made sure I GOT WET till my pamper got so thick and full!




And by the way, I also tried some moves to check on the chicks sunbathing at the beach! "How are you doin'?" And they think Im cute! So how was that for an opening line?




And then after a while, the sun showed up and we decided to stay. We got our beach stuff from the car and looked for a nice spot out of the wind. We found one just a few meters away from the Q-music beach house. The place was perfect and the sand was good! Papa buried my legs under sand. And when I saw my chance...I TRIED to bury him too..but to no avail :-( Didnt have equipment enough! Papa was bigger than I thought.






Papa also tried building castle but I was faster in breaking it down than he can put it up!




And for sure Mama and Papa enjoyed as I did.



We will be back BEACH! Wait for me!


Tanned Niels

No comments: