Friday, March 13, 2009

13 March: Visit to Carlos and Jan's abode


Hi everyone,


Yesterday was a rest day...I mean shopping day. Mama and Papa (surprisingly) has gone shopping for summer clothes...and they bought a lot! Its good that euro exchange rate is quite ok yesterday :-)


Ready as always for my next adventure



Anyway, today we drove to the busy roads of Bicutan to meet up with Mama's thesis mates from the university. They are Carlos, Jay (I met him already last March 1) and Marvin.


Carl (too bad I didnt have picture with him - he was too busy in the kitchen) is married to Jan. They moved in this house not long ago. They also have a puppy named snowflake and he was such an active dog! I was running after him though!

Jan and Me

Marvin is married to Kristine (the woman on the left). They have now 3 kids: Keesha (7 yrs. old), Kive (2 yrs. old) and a 4 month old daughter.

Drinking my milk

It was only Keesha and Kive that were there, the baby is at home sleeping :-)

Jay, the only single left in the group :-) Although we hope to hear some improvements one of these days, in this year, in this century, in this lifetime!

Jay and Me



When Keesha and Kive arrived with their parents and yaya I was soooo excited to play with him...too bad he was busy with his gameboy and didnt want to play with me.

Oh well, I guess I will be playing alone tonight :-) Better luck next time!

Nielske
PS: Thank you Carl and Jan for the delicious food!!! and Marvin, Kristine and Jay for coming!

No comments: