Monday, January 19, 2009

Pipo...my pet doggy


Hello everyone,

You have probably read in my birthday party blog, Peter Pan gave me a dog and he named it PIPO (in honour of our 3-legged-friendly-pinoy-doggy Pipo). Im not used to it yet but I assure you, I try to practice with it as much as I can…soon I will show you that I can bike with it!

Peter Pan arrived with Pipo in his arms

Me riding on Pipo the day after my birthday party



But then last weekend, Pipo looked terrible. I think his wheel is a little bit broken.. I have to save him and repair him immediately! So, I took the manual, read it quick and then started the repair!

Me reading the manual

(or my fake manual - its actually my first farm book hehe)



Me repairing my broken Pipo
(dont worry, it's not really broken…Im just pretending it's broken)



But he is OK again, I fixed him good! Now I can practice with him again!

Dog-friendly Niels


No comments: