Thursday, January 01, 2009

Barber?!? Hair...cut?!? My first!




Children! children! Dont get scared when you hear your mama or papa say you will have a haircut...a barber is just a man with eyeglasses on, in a room full of turning chairs and mirrors, who talks a lot while he combs your hair, and at the same time makes some pieces of your hair fall on the floor. Don't worry, it doesn't hurt at all. And in fairness, he was really nice :-) And by the way, he has been Papa's barber for 10 years now. So I think I can trust him.


I had it this morning this so called haircut. First it was papa sitting on the fun-turning-chair infront of a biiiig mirror! And this guy called "the barber" was talking to him the whole time. I saw that he is doing something with papa's hair and papa's hair just keep on falling on the floor...I took the broom and swept it off! Hehe! THAT was fun!


And then it was my turn...I studied the barber...I looked at his hand and he has a comb...that I recognize...and then he also had something called scissors that I see mama sometimes use to cut that paper she used to wrap the gifts last week...and then after some time I heard a familiar sound...a shaver sound! That I also recognized!!! I see Papa use the same thing in the morning before going to work. And as I always do with Papa...I grabbed it from the barber! Hehe I WAS FAST! He didnt expect that!


After 15 minutes my turn was done. It was fun but I was full of cut hair! Itchy...but fun! The barber said I have to go back in a month! Im already looking forward to it!


Happy New Year's eve everyone!

Newly-cut-hair Niels

No comments: