Sunday, December 28, 2008

Lieke Pussy Miauw!?!




Yes yes I heard her say MIAUW!!!! I thought Lieke was turning into a cat! And then she was even wearing a Hello Kitty shirt…oh my oh my…so I confronted Mama to see if this is true. Phew! I was relieved! Mama said that Lieke is just copying Zoef! Oooh Zoef! I wished I caught your tail!!! It was so fun running after you! I cant resist your charms! (Poor cat!)

Lieke and I didn’t play together that long cause we were only a few minutes awake at the same time! When we got there she was sleeping so I diverted my playful attention to Zoef. When She woke up we played a little bit and it was time for me to sleep…so Mama and Papa had the time to talk seriously with Lieke. Mama said she also tells lots of stories like me…she says GA-GA-GA and OW a lot! While Papa, used to playing with me – a boy – threw the ball unexpectedly to Lieke and since then Lieke watches Papa’s every move very very carefully…expecting the unexpected!

After an hour of sleep I woke up…photoshoot! It didn’t work though..first I tripped and hit my lip on the duck…I was crying with a bleeding lip…and then we don’t want to sit still with the giant bear….and then Lieke started to cry cause she was tired of being put to sit down on the floor while all she wanted was to get up and practice walking! After a while our parents gave up. Lieke went upstairs to sleep and it was time for us to go home. It was a short but fun visit to Lieke, Joerie, Hannelore en ooooh ZOEFke!

Till next year then!

Niels

PS I forgot to say that Mama and Papa were also looking at Hannelore and Joerie’s baby photos…now I know why Lieke is so cute!

No comments: