Friday, February 29, 2008

Sleeping Time

Sleeping. Like all babies, I sleep a lot during the day...but also during the night. Mama and Papa are the happiest about it (cause they can also sleep at night hi hi hi).

Since I started having my milk from the bottle I began sleeping longer hours at night. Since about a week ago my body rhythm got a little bit stable. I ask for milk now 5 times a day like how it should be instead of the 6 I used to have.

From 7pm I stay awake waiting for Papa to get home. When I get my last milk at 9pm, I still play a little bit with Mama and Papa and by 10pm Mama brings me upstairs and lully me to sleep.

From 10.30pm I have my eyes shut listening to the songs of the "muziek mobiel" from Celeste and I slowly drift to dreamland.

I wake Mama up at exactly 4am. Depends on when she wakes up...I get my first milk of the day. After 15 minutes...yeah, that quick...my 180 ml of deliciiiiiious milk is finished...time for 2 big burps and Im ready to get back to bed.

I get my next bottles as follows: 9am, 1pm, 5pm and then 9pm again. I also wake up at exactly 8.30am...I bit too early maybe for Mama and Papa...but they will get use to it :-)
Funny, I also sleep like an angel in the car or in my boogy. Somehow, I like the feeling of being lullied by the vibration the motor does and the movement of the wheels against the road!

As soon as the motor runs...I close my eyes and leave the awaken world.

Everytime we go out for a walk I also sleep :-) I dont know! I cant explain, movement makes me sleep...and Papa is happy about that.

Well, what more can I say, Im a good sleeper. Just a little music (TMF on tv is also good) or lully me back and forth and I'm down!

Okay guys, its sleeping time! GOOD NIGHT!!!

No comments: