Tuesday, February 05, 2008

During My Less Happy Moments...


Yes, I have those moments too. Like all other babies, I cry. Yes, I cry.
And well, I have valid excuses, here me out...

A Cry of Hunger
This is my cry of hunger and Mama just continues on taking my picture!

Cry of Wetness
This is my face when I'm wet...you know...pamper change... I pee quite often, every 15 minutes or so...and does the big message also quite regularly.

A Cry of Pain
I had tummy ache then. What can I do if I have cramps and gas?

A Cry...fake cry...BOREDOM
Yeah, I cry when Im bored. Hey! At least 17 hrs of sleep a day, lying on your bed the whole time...that activity gets boring sometimes you know!

Awkward position
This is not a cry, but was part of my cry. I had tummy ache...again...so Mama was trying to get me comfy...does it look comfy? You decide.

No comments: