Thursday, September 30, 2010

Mama's last day from work...


Yup its already so far now.  Today is Mama's last day from work.

Normally Oma and Opa pick me up from school on thursdays and I stay there until friday.

But this week is special, these are my last days as an only child because soon...I will be a big brother!!!!!  And I feel that Mama wants to spend the last moments alone with me thats why I understand if today, even if she is so busy with her last day at work, she insisted (even if she was a little bit late, I didnt care) to pick me up from Petteflet.  Tomorrow will be my day with Mama.  After school she will pick me up and we will have loooots of fun! 

And if we are both tired from playing and fooling around, you know what we do? We sleep together in the couch with Studio 100 as background music! :-)

The last days I give my mama my full attention, lots of hugs and big kisses cause they say if your Mama is pregnant you have to spoil her good! 

To my Papa, please don't be jealous, when the baby is there we will also have our moments together...more than you expect!  So prepare!

Sweet Love,

Niels

PS And I promised Mama that I will visit her in the hospital as much as I can and gave her my tightest hug and a pat on the back :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spannend!!! Niels, je zal een fantastische grote broer zijn! Tot binnenkort!
Nina, Lieke, Hannelore en Joerie

roger en nicole said...

Ja, na Laurens,Staf en Nina zijn nu jullie aan de buurt, wij kijken er ook al naar uit om ons nieuwe lid van de familie te leren kennen.SPANNEND!!!. Niels geniet nog maar van die paar(???) daagjes alleen met je mama en papa! Tot gauw!!! Tante Nicole.

MrMrsPiller said...

awww zo vertederend! Geniet nog van die paar daagjes!