Saturday, September 04, 2010

2nd and 3rd day in School!

Hello hello!

Whew!  It was a tiring week this week.  The start of school and the first time to go to daycare after school.

My first day you probably read already from the previous blog, that was just half a day so everything went OK.  The second day, Papa brought me to school cause Mama went back to work already.  At 9am the school starts and ends at 3.30pm.  Papa was there on time of course to pick me up!  And you know what? I got another "Thumbs Up" stamp from my teacher, although I had a little accident with my kaka in my pants...but for the rest everything went smoothly!  The teacher was so proud telling Papa all the things I did in school.

But that day I didnt see Mama at all cause when she got home at 6pm...I was already sleeping in the couch!  Mama said she tried to wake me up to say hello but I just continued snoring!  So she brought me upstairs, took my pants off and changed me into my pampers and pajama and I didnt even open my eyes a single second.  I was SOOOO tired.  Same thing I told Papa when we got home "Ik ben moe Papa".

ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!

So at night mama told me she tried to give me milk around 9pm cause I didnt eat dinner yet...and she said I just drank a little but, turned around and continued my sleep hahaha.  I was awake early the next day though prepared for the new day to school.

But the next day was different.  Papa didnt bring me to school but to Petteflet the daycare.  We were there around 7.45am, I hung my jacket and bag on the hook and ate my breakfast there on the table.  Afterwards, all the small kids went in line and we went to school all together hand in hand.  And as soon as we reached school there I saw Juf Inge, my teacher and I know its gonna be play time again. 

After school the guide from the day care picked up the children again and brought us back to the daycare...and there I played again outside with the other kids!  Some big girls want to play with me, they thought I was a doll hahahaha. Girls! Girls! Girls!  I thought that was only a problem for big boys...im just 2 yrs and 8 months and it starts already!?!

Then papa picked me up from there by 6pm.  And then at home food was quickly ready and we ate.  My new sleeping time is now 7.30pm  Cause as soon as I lay my back on the bed...I'm done! 

By the way, I got another stamp from my teacher.  mama told me that if I continue to be a good boy then my teacher will keep giving me the stamp...and I proudly show it to everyone!  Even to the baker at the bakery!

Anyways, next week is another week...its gonna be a heavy week but normally thursday afternoon Oma and Opa will pick me up and I sleep there with them and stay there the whole day friday.  Mama will pick me up from there.  I hope everything goes well this week!  Wish me luck!!!

Good night everyone!

Niels

No comments: