Saturday, December 27, 2008

Kerstdag...Christmas...Pasko...


On christmas day the whole Elsen family reunites, greet each other merry christmas and eat together. This is the first time I witness christmas and it was so overwhelming! Everybody so happy and talkative! Oma’s house was so noisy it was about to explode! Papa with opa and the uncles (the boys in short) playing cards while Mama and the rest of the girls chatter ta-ta-ta-ta-ta the whole time! I played with the boys of course! But once in a while I looked for Mama and ask for a hug or a kiss. And sometimes when I pass by Tante Nicole she picks me up and play with me.



I also walked the whole stretch! (living room-kitchen-living room)..and not to say…I ate a piece of taart (pie) from Opa and sniffed his Westmalle beer too! That’s why I LOVE my opa!



I got lots of gifts as well, although the colorful wrapper with the funny sound it makes when I crumple is more attractive!



So again, to everyone...Merry Christmas and I guess you know by now…Im looking forward to my first NEW YEAR!!!



Santa-Niels

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A warm greeting to the Elsen clan. It must have been a tiring but extremely curious experience for Niels. We can imagine him walking around, investigating what everyone is doing and all the time holding on to something. It's invigorating to move confidently amidst people you love and love you in return. Long live the Elsens.