Tuesday, June 03, 2008

It was a nice warm sunday

2 weeks ago we were supposed to watch Celeste dance in her schoolfeast...but the director of the school postponed it due to a forecast of bad weather that day. But look how that sunday turned out to be. It was a perfect day, a warm sunny day!

Tante Nicole was testing if I will still cry if she talks to me
That day was a crying day (huil dag). Celeste was crying and I was crying. Celeste fell when she was playing on her new swing and I just had my vaccination a few days ago. And Tante Nicole thought I didnt like her. Its not you Tante Nicole its that nasty injection's fault!


With Opa and Oma

Mama even have to take my shirt and pants off because it was tooooo warm!


With Meter Vicky
While Celeste was playing at her swing, I was able to enjoy my time with Meter Vicky

On the swing with Mama And I also had my turn on the swing with Mama!

And who said something about a rainy day?
I even have to wear my cap because the sun shines in my eyes!

No comments: