Monday, May 05, 2008

Naar de kermis...to the fair

At the kermis (children's fair) with Mama and Papa

It was such a warm day yesterday. We went to Rosmeer to Meter Vicky, Celeste and Nonkel Danny. After my 2pm groentepap lunch (I ate about 100g of the 125g pot wortelpuree...that was a lot more delicious than what mama made...sssshhhhh) we went to the kermis in Rosmeer.



Oma and I
waiting for Mama and Celeste to finish their merry-go-round ride
...but it looks like Celeste is not giving up!


At least she was able to get mama on the merry-go-round...
mama does not like it, she gets dizzy with it


And then Celeste played the fishing-out-the-ducks.
She won a very nice toy with beads. I could not play any game yet, still too young for this. Next year I will dominate the scene!



It was fun at the kermis although half the time I was sleeping

When we got home everybody was talking about it...I was also talking but I dont know if anybody understood my story, he he.

No comments: