Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Happy birthday Peter Pan!

Summer time is party time. Lots of gatherings to go to, BBQs to attend...I cannot eat BBQ yet but I always tag along!

Peter Pan turned 31 last 8 May. And last monday, we had BBQ at their place. There was another kid, Wout. The son of Tinkerbel's sister Els. He is 10 months older than me. He can already walk and crawl and eat ice cream...so I just watch him.

Wout busy with his twig


But of course I did not fail to show them my few tricks!

My favorite trick...Playing with Papa


My oldest trick...Sitting down (with Papa's help of course)


My most challenging trick...Crawling, my toys so near yet soooo far

The trickiest trick...Standing up (but without Papa or Mama I cant do this)

My newest trick...Feet Reaching!

After an exhausting day, I...ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

And then time for MILK!!! Yuuummmyyy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fantastische mooie foto's van Niels, toch gemakkellijk dat PC's bestaan hé, zo kan bijna gans de familie de evolutie van de 2 laatste bengeltjes volgen. Niels is al een hele acrobaat, zo te zien, hij gaat flink vooruit dank zij de goede zorgen van mama Neri en papa Nico. Al een "ferme brok". Lieke dankt jullie voor de steun tijdens haar korte verblijf in het ziekenhuis.Het is al veel beter maar zij heeft nog een kleine herstelperiode nodig.
Nico en Neri zorg goed voor jullie mooie en schattige baby.
Tante Mieke en nonkel Romain.