Sunday, January 30, 2011

My little artist


Soon will be Uncle Lukasz' birthday and we congratulate him every year by sending him a birthday card.  And this is the second year that we send it with a little artwork from my little boy Niels.

He has drawn 2 cakes with candles (one small cake with 8 candles and one big one with 10 candles) on the card to say "Happy Birthday Uncle Lukasz" in his own way.  He has also drawn a card with a heart...the heart was almost complete but for that he is still a liiiittle bit too young...but I think with some practice he will be able to do it sooner that I except.  And he asked my help to draw a card with a heart and a book, so I did :-)

Here is a glimpse of his artwork:

Niels coloring the cake...GREEN?

Afterwards, his artistic moment was not over yet, he put all his VTM Kzoom stickers in 1 paper and started coloring them too!

Niels & his Kzoom stickers

My little artist :-)


Proud Mama

No comments: