Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Niels!


Niels after eating his taart

And someday, he will be three.  I said to myself 3 years ago.

How time passes by sooo quickly.  Three years flew like a rocket in front of my eyes.  The baby I used to teach how to walk is now a 3 year old who I have to stop from jumping from a 5-step-stairs in Plopsaland!  The baby I have to hold at night and lully to sleep is now asking me to stay up and to not go down with him into the looong big slide because I might get scared.

Now he is 3, and he thinks he can take care of me :-)  Sweet kid, crazy, sometimes naughty, adventurous...too adventurous, but most of all a happy big boy with a Mama, a Papa, a baby sister and all family and friends who love him!


Cheers!

In Speelfabriek met vriendjes

No comments: