Thursday, July 22, 2010

A 4-day-3-night Summer Trip to Oostende

Day 4: 22 July 2010


Today is our last day here in Oostende.  We all woke up early cause I still have appointment with the gyne in Hasselt.  We ate our daily breakfast downstairs at the hotel's restaurant.  But since it is our last day today, the girls from the buffet gave Niels their biggest hug, sweetest kisses and some snacks for the ride home!  Chocolate, cookies, kellog's and cecemel!  And as always, he said his sweetest "Da-da" and wave goodbye to them.

The way home was a sleepy ride, since we slept late last night and woke up early today, nobody had much to do in the auto but sleep (except Papa of course) and wait till we get to the destination.  But our destination, like what I said earlier, is not Paal but Hasselt attend my 10am appointment.


We got there 10.30am, and yet the gyne is still busy with another patient, we have to wait another 30 mins before we were able to get in.

When we were there the doctor checked my tummy and it looks like the baby is all OK.  My blood pressure was a little bit low but the doctor said if I feel dizzy, I have to eat some salty cracker or chips...I dont know if I heard it right so I asked it again..and yeah, the doctor made me smile afterwards so I guess I did hear it right!  Lucky me!

Anyway, I'm now 59kg (gained 3kg from last month...tsk tsk tsk...not good...and my excuse??? "It was due to the vacation!")  And my baby is now 1,270kg, healthy and kicking!

On the way out of the building....BLOGGGG!  Ouch!  Niels hit his head on the door!  He didnt cry so the nurses panicked cause they thought he passed out.  The nurse asked if we want to put ice on his head so we just said sure...and the nurse said afterwards, I will also bring some cookies...ehem...if you could only see what a big smile showed on Niels' face when he heard it!  And then he laughed, he said "Cookie?!?"  Haha and after that instance, everything was OK...just like how the saying goes "No Pain, No Gain!"

After the, we decided to visit Marcel and Aline.  That was also a fun couple!  They also have Pietje, the little bird they have in the cage that can sing nice and eat a lot!  We played Hide-and-Seek in their house, they showed us the auto in the garage and then its time to go home. 

Everyone is starting to get tired and Aline has to sleep soon.  So we headed back to Paal and after 30 mins it was Home Sweet Home!

Thanks for reading!

Neri

No comments: