Saturday, April 24, 2010

Niels sandbox in the making

The weather man was finally right!  Today, as to what they said on weather news...its 21°C!  And that's what you can really call WARM!

Yesterday mama, papa and me of course hurriedly drove to dreamland to get my "zandbak"...15 mins before closing...we got there, ran inside and ordered the sand box, paid and went home....oh I mean play with the "glijbaan" slide first and then went home.  I was very disappointed though cause Papa told me we will buy sandbox but all we brought home were planks of wood!  and no sandbox nor sand!  I was crying the whole time on the way home!

But anyways, they explained to me that Papa will still have to fix the sandbox and then sand will be delivered on tuesday and then I can play!!!!!! YUPEEE!!! Afterwards everything was OK...I understand now.  First make and then play :-)

So, I want to show you that Papa was busy the whole day today fixing the sandbox and the hole for it..and now we just have to wait for the sand to arrive!

I helped Papa with the planks


And checked if Papa measurements were correct


Drink Break!


Time to dig the hole!


Helping Papa with the soil


Here you go!

And after the hole was bordered off, our neighbor Arthur paid me a visit and we played together in the forest with our own tools!


We were busy too!


And Louise came to peep as well :-)

See you guys tomorrow!

Sunny little boy Niels

1 comment:

Dylan said...

Can't wait to play in your sandbank Niels, see you saturday!