Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Bokrijk Speeltuin (playground)


As the summer approaches the sun invites more and more people to go outside and enjoy the first sunshine of the year.  And that includes us!  Even Mama who is normally afraid to get tan and play under the heat of the sun was outside enjoying it!

Last weekend Papa had a great idea to go to Bokrijk and play at the humongous playground they have there....good for about...ALL THE CHILDREN IN THE WORLD!

Pictures below will show how much I enjoyed!

First Papa was sliding with me...second try..."ONLY NIELS!" I shouted.

 Going around with Papa

Crossing the hanging bridge

 Watching all those go-carts pass by...hmmm...I want that too!

 On the baby slide...boring!

Walking across on the wooden balk 

 Resting under the shadow of the mini-cottage with Papa

 Sitting with the girls...ehem...they liked me though!...and I liked them too!

 And making Papa superduper DIZZY!

 Playing in the giant sandbox

 See-saw with my best bud

Munching my ice cream on a quicky break

And escaping Papa...I dont want to go home yet!!!!

So now you see, how much fun I had!

And for a last show..a short film of myself getting dizzy...


Ciao,

Niels

No comments: