Thursday, August 06, 2009

“De Mierheuvelstraat” Resort Special Opening




Yesterday was our pool washed and dried for stocking. But the last 3 days were the perfect days for a swim! Our resort was opened for everyone including Arthur and Celeste.

Tuesday
Since Celeste was still with Oma and Opa we invited her for a splash in our pool. I was like a crazy pig that haven’t seen mud for a looooong time. Splashing, jumping, gliding and a lot more splashing was my technique. Celeste was playing with the noodles and Arthur with the watering cup. A few times I fell into the water and chocked a bit with the water I accidentally slurped in but it didn’t stop me from splashing!

Too bad there were no pictures taken that day cause Oma, Opa and Mama’s hands were full from watching over 3 little naughty pigs in the pool!

Wednesday
Papa was home early…meaning swimming time is early as well! I plunged in with Papa. And suddenly Arthur showed up and of course he also went swimming with us! And like yesterday, we had so much fun!

Thursday
Last opening day. Our other member Arthur was not present today. But anyways, mama, papa and I still enjoyed the last day of our pool and probably one of the last warm day of the summer. I didn’t splash too much today cause I was playing COOL in the pool today wearing Papa’s sunglasses. I was sitting with my head just out the water while keeping my balance (and my sunglasses from falling). After a while I need to warm up. I took tours around the pool like about 20 times. Then it started to become chilly so we went out the water and took a warm shower upstairs.

Voila! 3 opening days for our pool and they were 3 special days. I enjoyed it a lot.


Soggy Niels


1 comment:

loloben said...

Bambino, HI HO HI HO ! I see the making of a great Belgian navyman or could it be a swahbuckling pirate roaming the seven seas with a keen eye for hidden treasure? YO HO HO and a bottle of rum.