Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sinterklaas kapoentje!


Sinterklaas kapoentje

gooi wat in mijn schoentje

gooi wat in mijn laarsje

DANK U Sinterklaasje!


Woh!!!! A colorful-looking-moving-big-tummy-thing welcomed us when we entered the hall...Mama siad its called a clown...but what is a clown? They laugh weird and look weird...but they are totally funny!

Mama, me and the so-called-clown


There are 3 of them and they were teaching all the children (including me of course) .some songs and dance steps. It was fascinating to see looots of children! I thought I've seen already all the children in the world at my daycare center! I was totally wrong! There are a loooot more of them!!!!

Me sitting with Celeste, Mama, clown and the other children



And then...the clown said...the SINT has arrived on his horse and with Zwarte Piet also! My my my, who's Opa is he? He is oooh sooo old! And Zwarte Piet is oooh sooo black! He gave me a candy though! Yum yum!

with Papa and Zwarte Piet


And then it was time to seat on Sinterklaas' lap...the clown called my name and Celeste's name...then I saw Mama and Papa running with a camera. Then the clown gave the microphone to us...and Celeste started singing..the mic was kinda heavy so I helped Celeste hold it up...but still who's Opa is Sinterklaas???? He has sooo much white hair!..while my Opa doesn't have any!

Me and Celeste on Sinterklaas' lap


But to tell you the truth I had lots of fun with everyone! And I also proved to them I can also be a clown! See below...I can make faces too!

Papa and my weird laugh

Opa and my drunken laugh



When we got home I slept immediately. I was so tired with all the dancing, singing, laughing and walking! But I slept with a biiig smile on my face :-)

Happy Niels

PS..Sinterklaas gave me a treasure box for my toys...but really..who's Opa is he?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ang dami mo palang kalaro dyan. Buti na lang hindi mo hinila ang balbas ni Santa. Pwede ka ring clown kaya lang mukhang nakainom kayong dalawa ng Opa mo.