Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My First Snow...



WHITE! Thats the best way to describe it! Last saturday morning it was totally white outside our house when Mama and Papa opened the curtains. But we had to leave then soon to go to Hasselt so I didnt have the chance to really look deep into this new phenomenon.

But last sunday, Oma and Opa were in Paal to plant some "beuk" hedges and it started snowing! I was banging on our big window to call them back IN but they didnt hear me! So I gave up...I just went upstairs and slept. And...and..and..when I woke up after 2 hrs...they were still outside! I thought we had 2 live snowmen playing outside but it was just Oma and Opa.

Anyway, would just like to share with you my first SNOW experience!

Brrrrrrr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sarap magpagulong-gulong sa snow. Gumawa ka ng snoman at i-blog mo. Mas maganda kung video.