Thursday, July 17, 2008

Wednesday...summer day?


Hello again everyone,


So, excited to know where I was yesterday? Wednesday was a busy day...phew! Lots of shopping to do in preparation for our trip to Austria.


Nope, we didn't go swimming.

Mama and Papa bought me a swimming outfit for Nauders.


Not again. I wasn't crying hahaha.

Mama and Papa let me taste Cornetto Ice Cream...MY GOODNESS it was COOOOLD! My two tiny teeth shivered to the roots!




Well here you are right. I was playing with Papa.
Papa calls it KUS GEVEN (giving a kiss) while I call it NEUS AFVEGEN (wiping off my nose).



This is KUS GEVEN. Aahhh! A warm sweet kiss from Papa.


I think now you know why I say Wednesday was a summer day :-)

1 comment:

lolobenjok said...

It seems you're quite ready for summer. In The Philippines it's the season for typhoons. There's one coming in named IGME. If you were here, your attire will fit the situation.