Saturday, July 19, 2008

Austria here we come!


Good morning to you all!

Everyone awake at 5am (me at 6am hehe, that's the advantage if you are still a baby haha). Car packed, milk drunk..we are ready to GO! At 6.30am our engine ran. What a wonderful day to begin our vacation. Soft temperature, dry weather (not raining I mean), and with mama and papa, what more can I ask for (except that I hope they didnt forget my vacation bag).

Our first stop: GROENTEPAP stop. At around 11am, we had a break. Papa and mama stretched, and me of course, and I had my groentepap.

After a 40 min break, we moved on. To eat time, Mama and Papa were counting and betting on how many road works we will encounter in Germany. Mama bet on 16 and Papa on 22. There were quite a lot, just making our tour longer...busy busy road.

Me at the back, Mama and Papa singing with the CD, the airconditioner running high, we were on for another stop in no time.

Second stop: Not only FRUITPAP stop but also PAMPER stop (got to!). Around 3pm we had a stop at a nice big parking. Mama and Papa also had a sandwich.




After a 12 hour drive..its about time to arrive at the Hotel. We got to the Hotel to check in at around 6.20pm and ended up with 17 road works. Oma and Opa were already at the Pension when we arrived. Soooo happy to see them! A start of a good vacation, with Mama, Papa, Oma and Opa!

1 comment:

lolobenjok said...

When you go traveling and your papa and mama play a cd, ask them to play your Philippine cd so you can sing with them too. To save time on stops you can help by doing your thing at the hotel before the trip. I understand you can't schedule that yet. Just have fun.