Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Happy 63rd Birthday Lolo Ben!


Father's Day
Lolo's Day
Your Birthday...

Actually there are plenty of special days to wish you a happy one but this special day is the dearest of all. 

Every year you add to your young age, every white hair you accumulate (its impressing its not that much yet), every rimple line you add on your forehead means extra wisdom acquired, extra calmness possessed, extra love you give and get.

Tatay, you turned 63 but it seems like your heart gets younger every day.  Worries and problems...they are always there since the birth of time so they are actually a common factor in life.  But to be able to see the light and the strength from God.  Not everyone has the gift to realize that.  The ability to trust and succumb to Him, not everyone has the gift to admit that.  But you do.

Tatay you have come a long way from how I see you before when I still live with you and everyone else there in Las Pinas to how I hear you now.

And this all goes with yearly celebrating your birthday and not forgetting it!  Being reminded every year how old you get makes you turn and say, hey I should be wiser now that I'm 63...and be proud of it!

We are proud of you! Tatay, once again, Happy Happy Happy 63rd Birthday!!!

All the love and kisses,

Neri, Nico, Bambino (Niels) and Ninja (Nina)

1 comment:

Lolo Ben said...

I had a friendly chat with a faith healer here renting a small apartment just opposite Tony Red's house. She was telling us tales about various cures she made. She also cooks on order. For my birthday she provided us: lumpiang shanghai, apritadang pork legs, steak boneless bangus and japanese miso soup. The soup banished my cough; the lumpia my aching jaw; the apritada my sore knees and the bangus my hunger. It was a delight and we'll be asking for more.