Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Happy 35th Wedding Anniversary Nay & Tay


Since we cannot be there to spoil you on your special day, we will do it this way...

Lovers in Paris
 Dear Tatay and Nanay,

We adore you both.  I'm sure Danny and Geli agrees with me.  After 35 years of being together, through the good times and the bad, we thank you for being there for us 3.  And now that you are Lolo Ben and Lola Sue to our kids...your grandchildren...you are still continuing being parents to them the way you were with us.

Thank you for taking care of us, the way you did...it wasnt always rosy, our relationship but we were able to see through the clouds after a while.  We had LOOOTS of tough times...especially because Im a hard-headed first born (hehe)...but you stood by me.  And now that I have my own kids, I totally understand why you did what you did.

We cannot thank you enough.

And by seeing you still together after these years just make me wonder...where did Tatay buy that special potion she let Nanay drink? Hehehe

We wish you both a loooooot more years together to cherish so we can all celebrate all the Christmases, the birthdays, the anniversaries...TOGETHER!

We love you Nay & Tay!  We are proud of you!

Neri, Dan & Gel


No comments: