Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Niels bouwt een vogelhuisje

Niels builds a birdhouse

Yesterday afternoon I surprised Niels with another craftwork...a build-your-own birdhouse!

He loved it!  Immediately took his chair so we can start.  I explained to him how we will do it:
1. First, push the pieces out of the template
2. Second, arrange the pieces by number on the table
3. Then give Mama the pieces she needs
4. When finished, write your name on it so the bird would know who it came from
5. Lastly, paint it nicely!

And here is the result...

I asked, "Niels why do you close your eyes?"
He said, "That's how I want to look like beside the birdhouse!"
and Nina watching Plop in the background

Front Side

Back Side

However, we couldn't set it up outside until now cause it has been raining non-stop since monday....I guess wait till the sun shines again!

No comments: