Sunday, October 09, 2011

Nina’s 1st Bday party: 08.10.2011


Not her first party but definitely her 1st ever birthday party! 

Mama, Papa and Niels' most awaited feast (Niels kept on singing..."Waar is het feestje? Hier is het feestje!")...here in our very own house has arrived.

I promised myself I will give Nina a real children's party.  With the number of kids coming...5 is not many but 5 is also not a small number.  Cause I dont think I could keep them sitting down by the table eating a 5-course-meal...so I said to myself...*&"# off that loooong boring dinner and let's have real FUN!

So here is the result:

Her 1st Birthday Party Invitation

Pin the Donkey: Before

Pin the Donkey: After
Nina with her Bday hat

Our Smiling birthday girl

Opening the gifts, of course Kuya Niels may help

Hehe, Im ready for winter!

And ready for vacation to Philippines!

Bed for my dol Mieleke

And my new Huppel book!

And this is just the beginning...Let the games begin!

Ik schmink je...jij schmink mij

Our 1st duo: Papa & Niels

Our 2nd duo: Karolien & Ermina

Our 3rd looked-forced-duo: Celeste & Nonkel Danny

The Longest Domino race: Family Meerten

Ermina, Karolien & Dieter

Niels & Vincent

Balloon Decorating Contest: Niles & his balloon

Vincent & his balloon

Celeste & her balloon

Ermina & her balloon

And now time to show the birthday girl again...

My Peter Ronald & Ninang Chell helping me blow my candle

Yummy!  Smudging it everywhere is the fun part  and nobody is stopping me!

One of my 2 cakes, the other one was already cut...too late

Nina definitely had sooo much fun.  Seeing all the children running around, she wants to run around with them too.  She ate her cake like no one in this world can stop her...we definitely didnt stop her.  Its her day, its her cake, she could do whatever she wants with it.  She ate most of her slice, thats already a good thing cause in the beginning I thought she will not stop playing with it (hihi).

She loved the attention but only a little bit of the chaos and the noise.  But I think she knows its a party so she just let it all happen :-)

At the end of the party, Nina was sooo tired, she watched an episode of Bumba before sleeping, then drank her milk...and went upstairs.  She was sooo relieved when she got in her room...SILENCE.  And she slept soundly!

Happy birthday again our little princess and we all love you so!

Mama, Papa & Niels

No comments: