Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas from Belgium to Philippines!

Hi everyone,

All over the world, different families celebrate this wonderful day of Christmas.  Sharing gifts, warm greetings and wishes with their loved ones.  And of course we are one of them.  From our family in Belgium to our family in Las Pinas, we all enjoyed this marvelous day!

"Enough drama Mama! Its my turn to tell!!!"

OK, so kids, when I woke up that Chismasday, I immediately saw a big package lying under the Chismastee.  Well, after opening lots of gifts last night (Noche Buena) I already know where to look at for gifts.  "WOW! Kado! Mama kijk!" and when they asked me for who the gift is..of course I answered "NIELS!!!"  while already unwrapping the pack.



And what do I see? Oh WOW! A Piano!  Thank you Mama and Papa!!!...I mean Kersman!




In the afternoon, after my nice long nap we set of to Koersel to meet up with the family.  We were suppose to have a surprise walk planned but due to the bad weather we just stayed at Nonkel Romain's house.

But even if we just stayed there it was so much fun. The snow, the snow ball, the snow man, and my pistolet made my day!









And of course the older people (hehe) also got their treat! Yummy bbq from Nonkel Romain!




I played a lot with Lieke and a little bit with Celeste, she is starting to be a big girl now and I dont think she can tolerate the energy I vibe.  But when it comes to opening of gifts, we all 3 share the same enthousiasm!



After a while of playing inside, I decided, together with Papa, Nonkel Roger and Nonkel Romain, to stay outside for a while and play again in the snow...whew that was a good one!

And to bless the night....aaaaahhhhhh...LEKKER IJS! Ice cream yum!




Merry Christmas everyone!

Niels

No comments: