Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Continuation of My Story

My Card
This is the card Mama and Papa sent to all the family and friends outside of Belgium.


Our Family Photo
This is our first family picture...Papa, me and Mama...who do I look like? Dilemma dilemma...neither Mama nor Papa does not know who I look like...anybody?


Papa and Me
My first picture alone with my Papa...Papa stayed with me while we were waiting for Mama to recover from the operation. Papa told me he cant stop staring at me...did not feel a single tiredness during our moment alone together.


Mama and Me

Mama just came back from the recovery room...this is the first time I lay beside Mama in bed...very nice feeling.


Oma and Me
My photo with Oma

Opa, Papa and Me
Look at us...the three Janssens...all in BLUE :-)

Meter Vicky
My photo with Meter Vicky, she is Papa's sister and Celeste's mommy..she will be my great Meter Vicky!


The Disney Couple...Peter Pan and Tinkerbel
Yes Yes Yes...officially, Peter Danny asked me to call him Peter Pan and Veerle to be Tinkerbel.

With Meter Vicky and Celeste

Celeste and I will be great playmates!

No comments: